After-school clubs for Term 2 are now open for registration.
Please follow these guidelines for our updated registration procedure:
- Send the money in an envelope with your child’s name, class, club name and day on the front
- Envelopes will be collected by staff in the mornings on arrival in the classroom
- Notes informing parents of their child’s place in an after-school club will be sent home after registration
- If a club is already full, children will be asked to bring money home or invited to join a different club
Please note: Money towards after-school clubs will not be collected in the school office. Money will be collected by the teachers running the clubs.
- Parents are asked to contribute €40 towards the running cost of a club.
- Reduced costs apply for students doing Homework Club for more than one day:
- 1 day: €40
- 2 days: €70
- 3 days €85
Clubs operate from 2.10 – 3pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Here is the list of the clubs available: