1. Please click here for our expression of interest in enrolment form.
(Please note this is for mainstream classes only)
You will be directed to our school admission form which looks like this:
2. Call to the school and ask for an Expression of Interest in Enrolment form in reception.
Office opening hours are 8.20am to 3pm Monday to Thursday and until 2.30pm on Fridays during school term.
The “Expression of Interest in Enrolment form” permits the school to store your details and contact you when enrolment applications open for the year in which you would like your child to attend school.
The school advertises on social media and school website when enrolment applications open, to ensure the community are aware of same.
Enrolment applications open in November annually.
We are now taking admissions for Junior Infants, Senior Infants, 1st class, 2nd class, 3rd class, 4th class, 5th class and 6th Class for 2019-2020 school year.
Only very limited places are available for ALL classes.
- Parents who have completed the expression of interest form will be contacted via email to verify if they wish to proceed with their child’s registration in PETNS during week 1 of November. Replies must be received within 10 working days.
- Registration forms for Junior Infants will only be available in PETNS from week 3 of November of the year prior to the year of entry. Registration forms are available to all interested parents/guardians.
- Parents/Guardians have two weeks (10 working days) to return completed registration forms and relevant documentation to register their child in order to be considered for the first round of offers.
- Any applications received after the first round of offers have been made, will be added to the PETNS waiting list. The dates of second and subsequent rounds of offers will be decided on by the BOM of PETNS.
- Completion of this registration form does not guarantee or constitute an offer of a place in PETNS. Places are offered in line with criteria detailed in our enrolment policy.
Expression of Interest in Enrolment (Mainstream): Terms & Conditions
I have been made aware of and read the school’s Enrolment Policy.
I understand that completion of this form does not guarantee or constitute an offer of a place in PETNS or offer of a position on a waiting list.
I understand that it is my responsibility to inform Powerstown Educate Together of any change of phone number, email address, postal address, telephone number, or other relevant circumstances.
I understand that if I have not replied to the confirmation of interest in application email/letter for my child within 14 days of that letter being sent, which will be issued in November, that I will not be forwarded registration form.
I understand that these registration forms will be made available to me from 3rd week of November
Please send all completed application forms to email@example.com or post to Powerstown Educate Together, Powerstown Road, Tyrrelstown, Dublin 15, D15VR80.