from November 8th to December 13th 2018 from 9.30am to 12.15pm
It will take place in Blakestown Resource Centre, Blakestown Way, Dublin 15.
The course will be facilitated by Pauline Mangan
from Empower. For more information or to reserve your place, please contact:
Pauline on 0874190777; or email email@example.com
This course is funded under the Social Inclusion Community Activation Programme and under this programme we are targeted to work with certain target groups. This means that we are only able to offer the course to parents that belong to one of the target groups we are funded to work with (see list below).
SICAP has specific ‘target’ groups to ensure it is a targeted and focused programme. Only people who are from one or more of these groups are eligible for support under the programme:
- Disadvantaged Children and Families
- Lone Parents
- New Communities (including Refugees/Asylum Seekers)
- People living in Disadvantaged Communities
- People with Disabilities
- The Unemployed (including those not on the Live Register)
- Low Income Workers/Household
- Young Unemployed People from Disadvantaged areas
- NEETs (Young people aged 15-24 years who are not in employment, education or training).