Some classes had a special treat this week as one of the Mums held a space themed online yoga class. The kids had great fun and it was amazing to see there are opportunities for us as parents to be more involved even if we can’t enter the school building. If you would like to participate in events such as reading a story during book week, showing a science lab or even an experiment during science week, talk about how you use maths in your job when maths week comes etc. please reach out to your child’s class teacher. We also encourage you to check Google Classroom regularly where you can see upcoming events that you might be interested in.
The new PTA committee set its goals for the year ahead.
1. We are hoping to deal with traffic issues (not just on school grounds but how to get to school).
2. We are planning a multilingual multinational cookbook for intercultural May (details to follow shortly).
3. We would like to highlight the great work our children are doing for charity.
4. We are working on a guide that helps parents to have a better understanding of the homework tasks with its requirements.
5. And of course our annual fundraising events will be coming back as well. PTA is always looking for ideas and feedback, please feel free to email us or contact your class rep.