Zeeko Academy will speak to pupils (2nd – 6th class), staff and ALL parents about Internet Safety.
Parent Workshop is on the 15th of October at 7pm. Parents can bring children to the talk!
With the advent of mobile devices, schools are facing challenges around Internet Safety for their pupils, particularly in the area of cyberbullying. Using our cutting-edge research and our backgrounds in psychology, digital technology and social media, we have developed The Zeeko Academy.
What are the Benefits
- Covering cyberbullying, inappropriate content, social media, digital stranger danger and data privacy
- Shaped by our cutting-edge research and digital expertise
- Designed with input from Children, Parents, Teachers and Psychologists
- Educational materials supplied
- Seminars for pupils, parents and kids
- Trend reports available, to help you understand the Internet behaviours and issues of your students
Timetable for the day
|Zeeko Workshop Monday 15th October 2018|
|8.30 – 9.30am||5th class|
|9.30 – 10.15am||2nd class & Birch class|
|10:30am – 11:30am||4th class|
|11:30 – 12noon||
|12.30pm – 1pm|
|1pm – 2pm||6th class|
|2.10 – 3.10pm||Teachers’ Workshop|
|7pm – 8.20pm||Parents’ Workshop|