We have a PTA fundraiser next Tuesday 15th November in the school.
Please donate unwanted clothing and items listed below to the school next Tuesday 8:20am. Please drop items to the Bike shed, where a member of the PTA will receive them with a smile!
All money raised will go towards the school.
An additional 10% raised will go to Laura Lynn Foundation .
WHAT WE COLLECT
We accept the following ‘good quality’ items for RE-USE:
- Men’s, Ladies and Children’s clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
- Scarves and ties
- Soft toys
- Small amounts of bedding (bed sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers)
We DO NOT accept:
- Duvets and blankets
- Pillows and cushions
- Carpets, rugs and Mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
- Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
- School uniforms with and without logo
- Corporate clothing and workwear
- Textile off cuts, yarns or threaded material
No responses yet