Friday 27th March 2020
From midnight tonight until Easter Sunday (12th April 2020) everybody must stay at home in all circumstances, except in the following situations:
– To travel to and from work only where the work is essential health, social care or essential service (a list of these will be made available)
– To shop for food or household goods or collect a meal or collect medicines, or vital family reasons.
– To take brief exercise within 2km of your own home
– For farming purposes
– All public gatherings prohibited (outside the household)
– Cocooning will be introduced for all over 70 years of age.
Please stay safe and follow guidelines below to protect your family & our school community
STAY SAFE, STAY AT HOME
Latest restrictions on COVID-19 are outlined below.