I hope you all have had a lovely, restful summer and enjoyed some quality family time. We are looking forward to welcoming your child(ren) back to school on Monday 30th August 2021.
Please find below details the Department of Education have asked us to share with you in relation to re-opening on 30th August 2021.
- Information for Parents
- DE Posters for Parents re returning to school in September 2021 – (below)
- Video for parents of children in Junior Infants – https://youtu.be/UomH_vakjDI
- Video for parents of children Senior Infants – RII – https://youtu.be/4smnni5jpGI
- Video for parents of children RIII – RVI – https://youtu.be/97nErW1-0YU
- A Parent’s Guide to Close Contacts – click here
- Multi-lingual advice for parents – click here
- DE letter re school transport for parents –(attached)
- Reminders for Parents:
- Do not congregate at or near school during drop off and collection times
- Communication with the school must take place by phone or online
- School policy in relation to children with symptoms of COVID-19. Do not to send children to school if they are:
Please be mindful that the school Board of Management are obliged to follow and implement guidance documents issued to the school by the Department of Education, government and Public Health. We follow and implement these guidance document to try and best protect our school community.
Thank you most sincerely for your continued support in relation to our Covid 19 Response Plan.
A reminder of our Covid Response Plan will be issued over the coming days,
Enjoy the last week of the holidays and see you on 30th of August.