The Department of Education has advised that “Parent communications from the school should emphasise that there should be no congregation outside schools during this phase or at any stage”
- Please arrive between 8.20am and 8.30am.
- Junior Infant – 2nd class parents please leave school grounds once your child is received/supervised by a staff member.
- 3rd – 6th class pupils please walk / cycle/ scoot to school independently, where possible.
- If coming by car, use school grounds as drop off only. Allow your child to be supervised by staff enroute to their assembly area.
- Please do not wait by fence/gate. Staff will politely ask you to move on.
- Please wear a mask
- Please maintain 2m social distancing at all times
- Please arrive at your child’s staggered collection time. This will minimise number of adults on site at any time.
- Junior Infants – 2nd class parents, please go directly to your child’s collection point. Please maintain 2m social distancing from other parents and wear your mask.
- Once you receive your child, please promptly leave the school grounds.
- 3rd – 6th class pupils should leave the school grounds independently, where possible.
- If you have an infant child and a child from 1st – 6th class, you are not permitted to wait on school grounds for the hour. Please return to your car / home. This will minimise congregation and help protect your family and our school community
- If parents/guardians congregate on school grounds, a staff member will politely ask them to “move on”