The Parent Teacher Association is a group of parents and teachers who work together to support Powerstown ETNS. The PTA organise coffee mornings, parent events and talks, school events, fundraising activities and help out throughout the school in lots of other ways. We are actively looking for new members.
We are organising our first Meeting for 2015/2016 school year.
Date: Thursday 17/9/2015
Where: Parents’ Room
You will really enjoy the PTA if you
- Want to become more involved in the school
- Want to develop a sense of community amongst the parents
- Want to help organise events and functions in the school
- Want to develop parent clubs and interests
- Are a positive person who works well with others
- Want to positively influence our school’s development
Parents can get as involved as the want to be in organising school events.
The PTA has its own Chairperson. Secretary and Treasurer. These three people require the support of the parent population to make their work a success.
We hope to see you next Thursday 17th September in Parents’ Room @ 8.30am.
No responses yet