Staff and Management of Powerstown Educate Together require the assistance of regular volunteers to assist in school activities and events such as
- Accompany class on school tour
- Shared reading (4 week block)
- Maths for fun (4 week block)
- Science for fun (4 week block)
- Accompany class swimming
- Assist with sport fixtures/matches
- Fundraisers (whereby volunteers interact with student council)
WE HOPE TO HAVE MINIMUM OF 3 PARENTS/GUARDIANS IN EVERY CLASS GARDA VETTED SO WE ALWAYS HAVE VETTED VOLUNTEERS WE CAN ASK FOR HELP & SUPPORT.
If you are not already vetted for Powerstown ETNS please:
- Download and complete the NVB2 form. Click here
- Return completed form and all relevant documentation* to the school office as soon as possible.
If you wish to check whether you are garda vetted for Powerstown ETNS, please contact the school office and we will check the files.
*Proof of Identity: At least two forms of identification must be produced to validate the identity of the applicant when completing the application. One of these should be photographic where possible. There is a points system for the verification of identity where 100 points must be reached. Different forms of identification are weighted with a sliding scale of points (see below). Where an individual cannot reach 100 points an affidavit witnessed by a Commissioner for Oaths will suffice. The National Vetting Bureau requires that copies of all proof of identity are retained for the validity of the vetting. This means if the vetting lasts 3 years then copies of these documents must also be kept for 3 years. Click here for proof of identity checklist