As you are all aware we have a Parents’ Room that is accessible to all our Parents and Guardians beside the hall. The Parents’ Room hosts weekly coffee mornings every Friday from 8.30am, English classes on a Monday from 8.45am and Cookery classes on a Wednesday from 8.45am.
This room is accessible to our parents/guardians Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 2.30pm daily.
The Parents’ Room is accessible to Parents/Guardians of Powerstown Educate Together National School pupils only.
Due to an incident in the school, involving a person who is not a parent/guardian of a PETNS pupil accessing the school building, the following procedures are in place for Parents’ Room from today 22/11/2016.
- Parents’ Room is open daily from 8.30am – 2.30pm.
- Parents’ Room is for PETNS parents/guardians only.
- Parent’s Room is accessed via the main reception only.
- All Parents using parents’ room must sign in and out of reception, for health and safety reasons.
- No parents/guardians are permitted to access the parents’ room via the Fire Exit door. They must report to reception.
By following these procedures, it will ensure the health and safety of our school community and school policies are upheld at all times.
Your continued support is much appreciated.