There are a lot of things happening at the moment, below is our summary.
- There will be a request in the Newsletter regarding Intercultural May. If you are happy to participate please send your recording to your child’s class teacher at your earliest convenience.
- Don’t forget to log all your child’s activity for Road to Tokyo challenge. Make sure you get a summary page otherwise your activity may not be recorded. Every 15min of movement counts, no matter what it is.
- Another Bag2school clothes collection will take place in 2 weeks time on the 4th of June. Bags will be distributed next week so you have enough time to sort your wardrobe. We will remind you closer to the date; please make sure you don’t bring any bags to school before that. We have been offered the extra 10% to be received by the school, however PTA opted that this bonus amount goes to Laura Lynn foundation as usual.
- Parent Teacher meetings will take place next week. Make sure you write a list of your questions and have a notepad ready for the meeting.
- €774.20 was raised for the school’s Wild Garden last week, thank you so much for the continued support, it is greatly appreciated!
- PTA have received some queries regarding photos/videos posted in Google Classroom. Privacy is set on these manually to prevent sharing with anyone outside the classroom. This is to protect our children and to comply with GDPR. Whilst it would be nice to share some aspects of our children’s life with extended family members, especially now that we cannot meet with them as often as we want, the image of someone else’s child cannot be used privately.