Dear Parent& Guardians,
Thank you for coming to our coffee morning. We look forward to continuing it next year as well.
In our PTA meeting this Friday, we discussed postponing our raffle event to allow more time to collect donations.
Watch out for a number of upcoming events in the last few weeks – we collected them all for you.
Dates to remember:
- June 13-17 Active week – children will explore and try different sports and activities
- June 13: school finishes at 11.30
- June 14: Junior Infants Introduction – for parents whose children start next year
- June 16: Sports Day – make sure your children wear comfortable clothes
- June 22: Ice cream day. Great fun for kids that supports Down Syndrome Dublin where the donations will go.
- June 23: Bag2School: our last collections date
- June 24: Pride’s Parade part of this month’s celebrations
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
No responses yet