We are really looking forward to welcoming all the Powerstown pupils back to school on Monday. A big warm welcome to all our new students and families!
A quick checklist for Monday.
- Please complete Return to School Form for each child.
- Bring a small bag, container lunch, personal hygiene pack & pencil case
- Personal hygiene bag should contain; face cloth (for drying hands), hand sanitizer (non alcoholic if preferred) & tissues
- Please go to your assembly area via your own gate. Click here
- Please sanitize your hands BEFORE entering the yard.
- Collection points for Junior Infants to 2nd class are HERE – see page 2
- Parents, please respect 2m social distancing guidelines
- Parents, please respect “Drop Off Zone” and do not congregate at front of school or at gates
- Parents, please wear a face covering when entering school grounds to protect yourself and our school community.
Class teachers shared videos and information with parents over the last few days, so please check emails / Aladdin / Google Classroom to keep informed!
We have an exciting day planned for all the children, and we will take lots of photos to share their first day back with you!