The boys and girls in the Sycamore Class have had a very busy term. Here is a brief summary of some of their activities. To find out more, please go the Sycamore Blog, by clicking here.
- We had a special Penguin themed day today- we visited the Lime class where we spoke live on Skype to a scientist in Antarctica who showed us the penguins. That was very exciting. Then we did some excellent writing all about penguins. Finally, we did some penguin potato printing!
- Thank you to everyone who came to our Winter Show. We really enjoyed performing for you!
- Congratulations to the children who won awards at this week’s Assembly! Well done 🙂
- Powerstown ETNS will be running the RSE (Relationships & Sexuality Education) programme this month. This programme is part of the SPHE (Social, Personal and Health Education) curriculum. Below is information for parents regarding the topics that will be covered as part of the Senior Infant curriculum. Please read through each one and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me through Class Dojo or email@example.com.
- A big thank you to the wonderful parents who came to help us with our experiments. We had a lot of fun learning about ‘Sound’.