Talk in Blanchardstown Library on Speech & Language Difficulties in the Preschool Child
Pamela Raftery SLT will be giving a talk on Speech and Language Difficulties in the Preschool Child.
This will take place on the morning of Tuesday 3rd May in the Lecture Room, Blanchardstown Library, from 9.45 – 11.15am.
The talk itself will last about an hour, with time allowed at the end for questions. It will cover such topics as
– What is Speech and Language Therapy
– Typical Speech and Language Development
– Red Flags – Causes for Concern (how to identify if your child has a Speech or Language delay / difficulties)
– What to do next: How to make a referral (either private or through the HSE)
– What to expect from therapy