The Parent Teacher Association of PETNS are organising our first annual “Under the Rainbow Fair” on 1st of May 2015 (weather permitting). We are looking for volunteers and also donated items for the fair.
How can you help?
We are looking for material that can be used to make rainbow flags.
Also if you have a canopy we could borrow for the day, it would be much appreciated.
Within the time frame of the next 2 weeks, we kindly ask for non-perishable/ non edible items be donated, such as:
- Toys (in very good condition, packed in the bag and dropped off at the school)
- Clothes (in very good condition, packed in the bag and dropped off at the school)
- Books, Comics (in very good condition, packed in the bag and dropped off at the school)
- Photo frames
- Homemade jams and conserve
- Arts and Crafts items that would have resale value
- Loom Bands
All edible items can be dropped off a day before the fair or the day of the fair (April 30th or May 1st)
- Cakes / Breads
- Homemade juices
- Scones etc
The fair will be an open air/yard sale which we intend to make fun and entertaining for adults and children in order to raise funds for the school in addition there will be lovely music.
Please we require fine tuning some of the ideas and also if anything seems out of place do kindly make this known. PTA coffee mornings are at 8.30am each Friday. Keep an eye on the Blackboard for updates. Updates will also be on the school website, facebook page and will be emailed to you.
For more information do contact the following firstname.lastname@example.org
Oowo Musa Paiko
No responses yet