In the mornings:
- All children must cross the road using the zebra crossing with the “Lollipop Person.”
- Student Council members will be walking up the Drop Off Zones to ensure safe parking and safe walking.
- Parents can leave children with Yard Monitors who will escort children to the Basketball Courts. Parents, only release your child to yard monitors if you feel comfortable and know your child will follow the Yard Monitors instructions.
- It is important that we use the Drop Off Zone – as a Drop Off Zone NOT a car park. As the pupil population continues to increase it is important that parents drop their children off (from 8.20am when basketball courts are supervised by an adult member of staff) and return to their car to allow other parents to safely use the Drop Off Zone.
- Parents please support and follow the instructions and directions from staff and yard monitors to ensure our Drop Off Zone is a safe place.