- They have participated in Aistear with the Sycamore Class.
- Performed the play “The Gruffalo”
- At assembly the Oak class performed a traditional Bhangra dance.
- Used a mixture of PVA glue and shaving foam to create ‘snow’! They used the snow to make cool winter scenes and got very messy in the process!
- Recently in the Oak Class we’ve been learning about Martin Luther King Junior and his dream for the world. Today we discussed what our own dreams would be. What we think would make the world a better place. We had loads of ideas and then worked together in teams to create a picture of what the world would look like if our dreams came true!
- Café Sonic has been in business in November! Business is booming so far! If anyone would like to donate any plastic food, cooking, or general café items they’d be very much appreciated!
- As part of Science Week, some of the family members from the Oak Class came in today to help us explore sound a bit more! We did different experiments with high and low sounds and had a really good time! The string telephones really went down well!