Best of luck to our School Choir and Elaine, Linzi, Shauna & Anna who are performing at Peace Proms tomorrow night, Saturday 3rd February 2018.
All choir members performed amazingly at the Rehearsal and after school club.
A reminder about the logistics of the actual concert tomorrow, Saturday 3rd February.
- The bus will be leaving Powerstown ETNS at 4.30pm sharp. Please ensure that your child is at the school in time.
- All children must wear dark bottoms (skirt/trousers) and a plain white t-shirt/shirt/blouse.
- Children should bring a substantial lunch and drink in a small plastic bag.
- The concert will finish at 10.30pm, therefore we hope to return to Powerstown ETNS at 11.30pm. If there is any change in this, you will be informed by text message.
For Parents attending the concert:
- The choir will be seated in the RED zone. Please try to sit opposite us for a good view!
- We would encourage all parents to allow their child to stay with the choir for the return journey to PETNS. However, if it is absolutely necessary to collect your child at the RDS after the concert, please let us know in advance and we can arrange to meet you at the RED Choir Assembly Area (Drop- off & Pick Up Point).
Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance if your child is unable to attend. Thank you for all your support.