We would like to say a huge well done to our quiz teams who represented the school so well at the Community Credit Union Quiz last week! The evening was a busy one with teams from schools all over Dublin 15 competing to get the highest score. We had a fantastic time and our teams were rewarded with a pizza party for their huge commitments over the past few weeks. We are already looking forward to the next quiz!
The questions covered a wide variety of topics and varied in difficulty. Why not try and answer some of these yourself!
1. In 1714, Gabriel Fahrenheit invented which common device?
2. What surname was shared by the literary sisters Charlotte, Ann and Emily?
3. In the human body, the eustachian tube extends from the throat to which other body part?
4. What structure was gifted by the French to the US in 1885?
5. Haemophobia is a fear of which fluid?